Friday 12 February 2016

Deepak just cracked an interview, thanks to your input

Timesjobs.com - Jobbuzz view it in browser Reviews     Jobs     Interviews     Insights How Deepak got through a Job Interview He recently sent JobBuzz a thank you note. We all have our dream companies but not everyone gets to work there, since it's usually tough to get in. But I got lucky, thanks to the interviews posted by users on JobBuzz. When I applied and they called me for an interview, I had come prepared, since I knew the questions they usually asked. I could ace the interview with ease. Deepak Deepak is among the thousands of professionals desperate to get a peek into the salary structure of other companies and take the critical decision to change jobs. You can help more people like him by sparing a few minutes & anonymously reviewing your current or former employers on JobBuzz. Post your Interview now! It will hardly take 2 mins Follow us on JobBuzz | jobbuzz.timesjobs.com | FC-6, Film City, Sector 16A | Noida(UP), India 201301 This message was sent to a31tya@gmail.comPrivacy Policy | Unsubscribe

from Gmail
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment