Saturday 17 December 2016

Poonam has found a company with awesome work culture!

Timesjobs.com - Jobbuzz Reviews     Jobs     Interviews     salary     Insights Poonam likes good work culture. Here is how she found it. She recently sent JobBuzz a thank you note. I felt stuck in my last job due to its work culture. I desperately wanted a change. But how would I make sure if the next office had a good work culture? I had multiple job offers and when I searched for the companies, I came upon its reviews on JobBuzz. I opted for the company with good ratings on work culture and landed in the right place. Poonam Poonam is among the thousands of professionals desperate to get a peek into the salary structure of other companies and take the critical decision to change jobs. You can help more people like her by sparing a few minutes & anonymously reviewing your current or former employers on JobBuzz. Post your Review now! It will hardly take 2 mins Follow us on JobBuzz | jobbuzz.timesjobs.com | FC-6, Film City, Sector 16A | Noida(UP), India 201301 This message was sent to a31tya@gmail.comPrivacy Policy | Unsubscribe

from Gmail
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment