Saturday 25 February 2017

Himani finally got perfect work-life balance in her new company.

Timesjobs.com - Jobbuzz Reviews   Salaries    Jobs     Interviews     Insights Himani found the perfect work-life balance in her new job. She recently sent JobBuzz a thank you note. I had to relocate post marriage and started searching for a new job. For obvious reasons work-life balance was my priority. I struggled in first two stints as it was difficult to assess the work-life balance before joining a company? Then I landed on JobBuzz. It had the perfect answer to my problem. With a collection of thousands of user reviews JobBuzz guided me to make a smart career choice and I found the right job. Himani Himani was among the many professionals who aspire to have a successful career and know that companys culture plays a critical role in it. Numerous professionals like her seek a glance into the work culture so that they can make an informed career decision. You can help more people like her, if you can spare a few minutes, and anonymously review your current or former employers on JobBuzz. Post your Review now! It will hardly take 2 mins Follow us on JobBuzz | jobbuzz.timesjobs.com | FC-6, Film City, Sector 16A | Noida(UP), India 201301 This message was sent to a31tya@gmail.comPrivacy Policy | Unsubscribe

from Gmail
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment