Monday 19 June 2017

mtaaus Tweeted: #ReinventMemories I hope my kids give me surprise like this

@s0heyltw, @nbstv, @_veganrecipes_m, @SMHoaxSlayer, @HaddHaiYaar also Tweeted. Your Highlights mtaaus @mtaaus07 #ReinventMemories I hope my kids give me surprise like this http://ift.tt/2sJK8bK The Soheil ♣ @s0heyltw "It is a wise father that knows his own child." by: William Shakespeare #Quote Kin Kariisa liked NBS Television @nbstv VIDEO: Hussein Kyanjo ; I lost hope when I lost ability to speak after poisoning, I am now able through technology #NBSPeopleAndPower  16  36  63 Health & Fitness liked Vegan Recipes @_veganrecipes_m Please RT? #vegetarian #vegan #healthyfood #recipes Vegan Ceviche dlvr.it/PNFyVQ  2  3 Anuj Khurana liked SM Hoax Slayer @SMHoaxSlayer Neither this is Pakistani flag, nor is this celebration of Pakistan's Win. This video is viral on WhatsApp which s… Neither this is Pakistani flag, nor is this celebration of Pakistan’s Win. Neither this is Pakistani flag, nor is this celebration of Pakistan’s Win. This video is vira... more smhoaxslayer.com  4  100  54 Anuj Khurana @HaddHaiYaar Jokes apart, we have to work really hard on all departments, specially bowling and fielding. Congrats to Pakistan. Bad day for us. #IndVsPak  2  2 See more on Twitter Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe We sent this email to @adityaadiswt   Twitter International CompanyOne Cumberland Place, Fenian StreetDublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND  

from Gmail
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment