Friday 24 August 2018

Sachita got Salary hike, thanks to your review

Timesjobs.com - Jobbuzz Reviews     Salaries     Jobs     Interviews     Insights How Sachita used JobBuzz to get salary jump She recently sent JobBuzz a thank you note. I was not happy with my salary and decided to leave the company. But how would I know if the companies I want to apply were giving good salary? This is hard to find out because I don't know anyone in these companies. So I tried JobBuzz and I was glad to land in a correct company using user reviews including salary information! Sachita Sachita is among the thousands of professionals desperate to get a peek into the salary structure of other companies and take the critical decision to change jobs. You can help more people like her by sparing a few minutes & anonymously reviewing your current or former employers on JobBuzz. Post your Review now! It will hardly take 2 mins Follow us on JobBuzz | jobbuzz.timesjobs.com | FC-6, Film City, Sector 16A | Noida(UP), India 201301 This message was sent to a31tya@gmail.com Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

from Gmail
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment